RE: [Unity_Games] [OT] Dark wing

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
      >>If you have a local bookstore that would be interested in having me appear

      >> and shamelessly market myself, please let me know.

      Scholar's in Bridgewater?

      - matt
    • Walter H. Hunt
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
        "ScottH." wrote:

        > I just received my copy of Walter's book, The Dark Wing, on
        > Saturday. I ordered it through B&N online (they had free shipping). I
        > have only had time to read the first few pages, but will lend it out
        > when I'm done to anyone who can't wait for it to show up in stores
        > (but you must buy one to support Walter). ;-)

        Right you are :-)

        I will be signing the book at Barnes & Noble, Bellingham, at 8 PM on
        Saturday, December 8. I will also be at Mr. Paperback in Lewiston, Maine
        (thanks to my aunt, who lives up there) at 1 PM on Saturday, December 15.

        I will have a signing at Pandemonium Books in Harvard Square, Cambridge,
        sometime around Boskone in February 2002. If you have a local bookstore that
        would be interested in having me appear and shamelessly market myself,
        please let me know.

        Thanks Scott, and I hope you enjoy the book.

        Walter.
      • Walter H. Hunt
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2001
          Matthew Horn wrote:

          > >>If you have a local bookstore that would be interested in having me appear
          >
          > >> and shamelessly market myself, please let me know.
          >
          > Scholar's in Bridgewater?
          >
          > - matt

          That's more a question for Dave T than for me. How about it, Dave?

          Walter Hunt