[OT] Dark wing

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      I just received my copy of Walter's book, The Dark Wing, on
      Saturday. I ordered it through B&N online (they had free shipping). I
      have only had time to read the first few pages, but will lend it out
      when I'm done to anyone who can't wait for it to show up in stores
      (but you must buy one to support Walter). ;-)
      I did not have time to crack the book this weekend as I was very
      busy playing lots of new games with new players. Stats on my visit to
      Lobsterfest III will follow as soon as I get some time at home.
      ScottH.