Re: December SNOB announcement

  • Karl von Laudermann
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Gray <matthew@g...> wrote:

      > Your Move Games also offers a 10% discount off of everything to
      Unity
      > Games members. If you want to use the Unity Games 10% discount at
      > Your Move Games you need to do two things:
      >
      > 1) You need to have your name on the Unity Games Contact List. I
      will
      > print this occasionally and give them a copy at the store.
      >
      > 2) You need an ID. You can print your own ID using the URL below.
      > Enter your name and print out the resulting page. Then, you
      need a
      > sleeve. You can either use your own magic card sleeve, if you've
      > got one, or get one from me, either at SNOB, SSG or on some other
      > occasion.

      I made my own ID card based on the design of the one that the
      provided URL generates. But I made it standard business card size,
      and I redid the text so that it is not blurry. I will gladly make up
      a similar ID card for anyone who wants one, for no charge, laminated
      even! Just email me prvately with your name as you want it to appear
      on the card.

      As for getting it to you, the only Unity event I attend regularly is
      SSG, though it would be no problem for me to drop in at SNOB for the
      purpose of dropping off an ID. For anyone who doesn't attend either
      of these, I'm sure I could pass it along via a third party who
      attends more events.

      - Karl