re: gaming north of Boston?

  • Towler, Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi Rand,

      KNOB (Konsiderably North Of Boston) meets in Lowell (and sometimes
      Littleton) every Tuesday from 7pm to whenever. I realize it's still not that
      easy to get to without a car, but if you can make it you'd be welcome.

      Mark Towler
      towler@...

      Message: 4
      Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 23:33:51 -0000
      From: bilbo289@...
      Subject: gaming north of Boston?

      My wife and I just moved to Salem and we're looking for gamers in the
      area. I know there is a club south of Boston but it's too difficult
      to get to without a car. Thanks in advance.

      rand