Re: [Unity_Games] Dan C's only relevant San Fran photo

  • Walter H. Hunt
    Message 1 of 124 , Dec 2, 2001
      Dan Cashmore wrote:

      > As some of you know, I was in San Francisco last week, and got one picture
      > that I thought might be of interest on this list. I assume this man is a
      > transported Unity gamer down on his luck...

      Yeah, he looks a lot like Matt Horn.

      <ducking to avoid flying meeples>

      Walter.
      Message 124 of 124 , Jan 21, 2002
        Mike Dlott <poetguy21@...> wrote:

        >is anyone going to this?

        The Monday B&N has sort of fallen off since about September of
        last year. A few of the folks had babies... some got married and
        there was quite a bit of other gaming around. So I don't think
        anyone has gone for a couple months at least... but come February
        I'm moving SSG to Monday nights at the B&N. That doesn't mean
        there will be many people there, but I'll be there at least! (and
        I suspect a few others as well).

        I'll make the calendar change within a week...

        dber@...