gaming north of Boston?

  • bilbo289@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      My wife and I just moved to Salem and we're looking for gamers in the
      area. I know there is a club south of Boston but it's too difficult
      to get to without a car. Thanks in advance.

      rand
    • Towler, Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        Hi Rand,

        KNOB (Konsiderably North Of Boston) meets in Lowell (and sometimes
        Littleton) every Tuesday from 7pm to whenever. I realize it's still not that
        easy to get to without a car, but if you can make it you'd be welcome.

        Mark Towler
        towler@...

        Message: 4