Re: [Unity_Games] Re: This Friday, on a very special B2O....

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
      It looks like I'm out for tomorrow as my wife has come down with
      something. So unless she makes a miraculous recovery between now and
      tomorrow night I'll be sitting at home with the kids. Disappointed!

      Mark

      Mark Edwards wrote:

      > Wow! ...<snipped stuff, does it matter what?>

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
      area, check out Unity Games!

      "Hey dad? ... wanna have a catch?"