new guy

  • Jake Talley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2000
      hi. i just moved to cambridge from texas and i'm trying to find people to
      play games with here. here's a list of the games i have (so you can see
      what kinda stuff i like): 1830/70, great dalmuti, millebornes, bohnanza, el
      grande w/expansion, tikal, risk, samurai swords, manhattan, titan, talisman
      (kind of a guilty pleasure), settlers/seafarers, outpost, assault on hoth,
      shark, elfenland, and family business. so if there are any people near me
      that want to get together and play stuff sometime let me know. as for my
      other interests you can check out my web page. thanks -- jake.

      -------------
      Jake Talley
      scud@...
      icq 8035473
      http://theredstar.net
    • Walter Hunt [ext ]
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2000
        Welcome aboard. You're in the right place -- that's what we play.

        This looks like a job for Craig or Andrew -- who are closer to Cambridge -- but we'd be glad to see you at
        Monday, Thursday, or Saturday night events. Check the calendar at the Unity Games site for info.

        Walter H. Hunt
        Senior Technical Writer
        VistaSource, Inc.
        114 Turnpike Rd., Westboro, MA 01581 whunt@...
        (508) 870-0300 ext. 391

        millihelen (n.) -- That quantity of beauty required to launch one ship.