Gaming in Framingham

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2001
      A quick reminder about this weekly event:

      I host a gaming session every Thursday night at my house in Framingham. Since
      there is no hall to rent, admission is free. All are welcome.

      We start at 7:30 and go until around 1:00 a.m. Generally there are 2-3 games
      going at once (at least one of which is usally Tichu). We play a wide range
      of card and board games, from old favorites to the latest German imports. I
      also have a full size pool table.

      For more information or directions, please email me.

      -Matt muttstain@...