Re: [Unity_Games] Rare Trivia results

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2001
      Brian T wrote:

      > Not a lot of people saw the contest, and I think it was a last-minute
      > round-up by Andy Latto that resulted in me having more than four
      > entrants. Eh, if only I hadn't been so scarred by the whole Haggle
      > thing last time, I might've announced this to everyone, had people
      > fill it out during the day, and scored it right then and there.

      Brian - thanks for doing this! As non-vocal as I usually am, had I realized
      trivia contest was available earlier (I didn't even know until late in the
      day), I would have made an announcement myself about it! I appreciate these
      things (as I'm sure others did as well) - hopefully you might consider
      something similiar for UG4 and we'll make it more formal annoucement (even
      ahead of time).

      dber@...