Re: [Unity_Games] Betting Irregularities At S. Attleboro Race Track

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27 9:13 PM
      rombill@... wrote:

      > It is rumored that there were several betting irregularities at the
      > S. Attleboro Royal Turf Race Track on Tuesday evening. The racing
      > steward allowed bettors to place multiple bets on the same horse and
      > in a callous show of greed did not double the payouts for the last
      > race.
      >
      > As they left several bettors were heard mumbling: "I'd like to murder
      > that mudder."

      And thus another asterisk game is born. Oh well, I probably
      would've won straight out had we done it properly. Actually, come to
      think of it, probably not, but hey I'll take the tainted tie for victory
      anyway! ;-)

      Mark

      --
      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
      area, check out Unity Games!