b20 tonite

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 73 , Nov 9, 2001
      I was thinking of getting over to b20 tonite for a bit of trash-talkin'. I
      talked to Glen Kuntz and while he is down, he is going to try. No babies, no
      dice, just good clean federal-pound-me-in-the-a** gaming! Who else is
      coming?
    • Matthew Horn
      Message 73 of 73 , Jan 17, 2003
        looks like I will be able to make it to b20 tonite, although I will have to leave early (big surprise). this also means I will be getting to bridgewater early ('round 5:30-ish).

        anyone else gonna be there that early, or should I make a stop at the Foxy? I have Rome in the car, which has a two-player game in it.

        Peace.

        --------

        Matthew J. Horn
        Sr. Technical Writer