Re: [Unity_Games] Re: SR: GSG 10/30

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2001
      I didn't want to mention the amount of gluttony that was displayed
      as this is a family list. It was a horrific though, that I can tell
      ya. The candy wrappers were piled high and the sugar induced highs were
      frightful to watch. ;-)

      --
      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
      area, check out Unity Games!