Directions to UG III???

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
      I'm sure they've been posted somewhere, but it might not be a bad idea to
      send them through the group. I spoke to 3 other people last night who aren't
      sure how to get there either. (Yeah, I'm being lazy - I don't feel like
      trying to track down the link).

      -Matt

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
        Muttstain@... wrote:

        >I'm sure they've been posted somewhere, but it might not
        >be a bad idea to send them through the group. I
        >spoke to 3 other people last night who aren't
        >sure how to get there either. (Yeah, I'm being
        > lazy - I don't feel like trying to track down the link).

        Sure...

        Here are the full directions:

        http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug3/ug3dir.htm

        This is linked directly from the UG3 page. There is also some
        links to places to eat from the main UG3 page.

        The main UG3 page? Oh, right here:

        http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug3/ug3.htm

        dber@...