Re: [Unity_Games] More UG3 Prize Donations - Danger Planet Games& Hobbies

  • Brian Lasiewski
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
      > Could you post the address info for Danger Planet?

      Heya Mark and all,

      The address and other contact info for Danger Planet is:

      Danger Planet
      36 Spruce Street
      Waltham, MA 02453
      (781) 894-6792

      > What d'ya mean good luck with the upcoming event? Aren't you
      >coming?!? ;-)
      >
      > Mark

      I totally wish I could check it out. Problem is I'm signed up to be
      competing in a Warhammer 40,000 tournament up in New Hampshire on the same
      day. Unfortunately it's an all day affair. I hardly ever get the chance to
      participate in events like this so I try to take 'em where I can. Seeing as
      I signed up for the WH40K event weeks ago and had to pay to get in I'll
      have to catch up with you folks next time : P

      Good gaming,