More Essen pics

  • Patrick O'Brien
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      I've uploaded a few more Essen pics to the Unity Games site. I just
      don't have time to put up a web site right now, but i wanted to share
      them. A couple of panoramic shots to try to capture the size of just
      one of the halls, you'll probably have to look at em full size to get
      an idea of how big the place is. Lots of soccer games, Giant Zoch
      Games, some food, and The Reiner Knizia Quiz Hour!

      Patrick