Re: SR: GSG 10/30

  • david cousins
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      What? you must have been ill! No mention at all about how much
      pre-halloween candy Rich, Dan and I ate! Nor anything about how Rich and
      I were so buzzed on sugar by the end of the night that neither of us
      could focus on medici! That was the real reason why Ben won, no
      competition (Rich and I buzzed out, Dan on his first game, and you --
      well you are just you).

      Dave
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2001
        I didn't want to mention the amount of gluttony that was displayed
        as this is a family list. It was a horrific though, that I can tell
        ya. The candy wrappers were piled high and the sugar induced highs were
        frightful to watch. ;-)

        --
        Mark Edwards
        dangermouse@...

        If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
        area, check out Unity Games!