UG List Attachment Settings [was warning]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      > my computer has a virus.
      > DO NOT OPEN ANY ATTACHMENTS THAT COME
      > WITH EMAILS FROM THIS ADDRESS!

      Thanks for the warning Ricardo. I did get this virus in attachment-form
      from Ricardo directly but did not open the attachment (and McAfee warned me
      when it came in anyway). This is one of the two main reasons I have turned
      off attachments for the Unity Games list (the other being that some of us
      have slow modem connections at home and attachments make it painful to read
      list emails).

      If you ever need to upload anything to the UG list - just put it in the
      public files section and post a link here.

      dber@...