Re: [Unity_Games] More UG3 Prize Donations - Danger Planet Games & Hobbies

  • Constantine von Hoffman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
      i went out to danger planet last sunday and was very impressed. very clean
      (sorry YMG, but it's a pit--and I like the store). friendly folks who are
      more than willing to chat. i'm hoping to get out there this thursday for
      the games.

      Constantine

      And then he turned and headed straight for home, but he took the long
      way--around the world.
      --Fritz Lieber