Re: [Unity_Games] More UG3 Prize Donations - Danger Planet Games& Hobbies

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi Brian,

      Welcome to the UG list! Hopefully you'll find it a useful resource.

      Could you post the address info for Danger Planet?

      If there's open boardgaming going on during the gaming sessions on
      Tuesdays and Thursdays please feel free to enter the relevant info into
      the Unity Games calendar section (
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/calendar ) or let me know the
      details and I can do it for you.

      What d'ya mean good luck with the upcoming event? Aren't you
      coming?!? ;-)

      Mark

      Brian Lasiewski wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > My name is Brian Lasiewski. For those that don't know me I'm one of
      > the
      > owners and current store manager at Danger Planet in Waltham, MA.
      >
      > Thanks Dave for your post ; )
      >
      > We do have a selection of German//Euro//Designer games at DP. We also
      > have
      > open game nights for them on Tuesdays and Thursdays usually starting
      > around
      > 6:30 - 7:00. The guys who are playing now are really a great group
      > and are
      > always looking for new players to jump in. Please feel welcome to drop
      > by
      > and check out the scene if you're in town or just passing by.
      >
      > Nice to meet you all. Good luck with your upcoming event!
      >
      > Good gaming,

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
      area, check out Unity Games!

      "Hey dad? ... wanna have a catch?"

    • Brian Lasiewski
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
        > Could you post the address info for Danger Planet?

        Heya Mark and all,

        The address and other contact info for Danger Planet is:

        Danger Planet
        36 Spruce Street
        Waltham, MA 02453
        (781) 894-6792

        > What d'ya mean good luck with the upcoming event? Aren't you
        >coming?!? ;-)
        >
        > Mark

        I totally wish I could check it out. Problem is I'm signed up to be
        competing in a Warhammer 40,000 tournament up in New Hampshire on the same
        day. Unfortunately it's an all day affair. I hardly ever get the chance to
        participate in events like this so I try to take 'em where I can. Seeing as
        I signed up for the WH40K event weeks ago and had to pay to get in I'll
        have to catch up with you folks next time : P

        Good gaming,