(OT) Walter has a B&N review!

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      Skimming Barnes & Noble online I found Walter's book has a good
      review from a reader in Mass. Maybe his first of many good reviews on
      Dark Wing. When is the actual release date? And will you be available
      to sign books at UG III? (I knew I could get back to topic some how.)

      ScottH.
    • Walter H. Hunt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
        "ScottH." wrote:

        > Skimming Barnes & Noble online I found Walter's book has a good
        > review from a reader in Mass. Maybe his first of many good reviews on
        > Dark Wing. When is the actual release date? And will you be available
        > to sign books at UG III? (I knew I could get back to topic some how.)
        >
        > ScottH.

        The release date, depending on the source, is 7-14 November. I don't know if
        I make UG3, but I'll be having a book signing in Bellingham on December 8.
        Details to follow.

        Thanks Scott, your check is in the mail :-)

        Walter.