Re: [Unity_Games] More UG3 Prize Donations - Danger Planet Games & Hobbies

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
      --- Brian Lasiewski <blasiewski@...> wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > My name is Brian Lasiewski. For those that don't
      > know me I'm one of the
      > owners and current store manager at Danger Planet in
      > Waltham, MA.
      >
      > Thanks Dave for your post ; )
      >
      > We do have a selection of German//Euro//Designer
      > games at DP. We also have
      > open game nights for them on Tuesdays and Thursdays
      > usually starting around
      > 6:30 - 7:00. The guys who are playing now are
      > really a great group and are
      > always looking for new players to jump in. Please
      > feel welcome to drop by
      > and check out the scene if you're in town or just
      > passing by.

      Welcome aboard the UG list Brian. What kinds of stuff
      hit the game tables on Tuesdays and Thursdays

      > Nice to meet you all. Good luck with your upcoming
      > event!

      Thanks for your support of the event. Hope you get a
      chance to swing by the event for a game or two.

      Craig

      =====
      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

      Find a job, post your resume.
      http://careers.yahoo.com
    • Anthony Sciola
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
        >Danger Planet Games & Hobbies
        >Waltham - 781-894-6792

        I happened to be looking for a couple of games to take with
        me to Arizona (got back last night) and wandered past their store on
        the way back to my car. They had a pretty good selection even though
        they'd been open for a couple weeks and I bought a couple of Cheapass
        games as well as Hera & Zeus (oh, and finally learned a little about
        Warhammer 40,000). :)

        Anthony
        --
        The Creation of the Universe was made possible by a grant from Texas
        Instruments. -- PBS
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
          i went out to danger planet last sunday and was very impressed. very clean
          (sorry YMG, but it's a pit--and I like the store). friendly folks who are
          more than willing to chat. i'm hoping to get out there this thursday for
          the games.

          Constantine

          And then he turned and headed straight for home, but he took the long
          way--around the world.
          --Fritz Lieber