Re: damn, it feels good to be a father

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
      > info online at http://www.hamsteak.com

      Congratulations Matt!!
      I hope your wife and daughter are doing well.
      Matt as a dad! Who would have thunk it possible?
      Also ~9 months after UG II. Watch out for UG III people or next
      August could see Unity Gamers grow again and again!

      ScottH.
    • Mark J. Edwards
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
        --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
        > info online at http://www.hamsteak.com

        Congrats Matt and Kristen! Hopefully mom and baby Molly are doing
        well and the proud papa is worried that his face will become frozen
        if he continues to smile.
        You didn't look directly at that placenta did you? ;-)

        Mark
      • Constantine von Hoffman
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
          here's hoping she has her mother's looks and her dad's sense of humor!

          congrats and welcome to the (sleepless) club.

          Constantine