damn, it feels good to be a father

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
    • Walter H. Hunt
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
        My favorite quote is, "that's what got us into this trouble in the first
        place." Coffee everywhere.

        Congrats El Splendido on the arrival of La Splenditina.

        Walter.
      • ScottH.
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
          --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
          > info online at http://www.hamsteak.com

          Congratulations Matt!!
          I hope your wife and daughter are doing well.
          Matt as a dad! Who would have thunk it possible?
          Also ~9 months after UG II. Watch out for UG III people or next
          August could see Unity Gamers grow again and again!

          ScottH.
        • Mark J. Edwards
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
            --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
            > info online at http://www.hamsteak.com

            Congrats Matt and Kristen! Hopefully mom and baby Molly are doing
            well and the proud papa is worried that his face will become frozen
            if he continues to smile.
            You didn't look directly at that placenta did you? ;-)

            Mark
          • Constantine von Hoffman
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
              here's hoping she has her mother's looks and her dad's sense of humor!

              congrats and welcome to the (sleepless) club.

              Constantine