Reminder - B2O

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 297 , Nov 1, 2001

      B2O

      Date: Friday, November 2, 2001
      Time: 6:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater. (Courtesy of Scholar's)
      Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.

      Email brian6667@... if you have questions.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 297 of 297 , Mar 6, 2003

        B2O

        Date: Friday, March 7, 2003
        Time: 6:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater.
        There is a $2 fee to help Scholars' cover the hall rental.
        Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.