Re: [Unity_Games] October Top 10 Games

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
      --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:

      > Mark will hate it! Hehheh... but it's cheap enough
      > that I'm going to get a
      > copy. And it sounds very light - just my speed!

      So Mark's signed up to play and teach this to people
      at UGIII then - all day long.

      Actually, I think Mark might like it since it's along
      the lines of For Sale.

      =====
      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
        Craig Massey wrote:

        > --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Mark will hate it! Hehheh... but it's cheap enough
        > > that I'm going to get a
        > > copy. And it sounds very light - just my speed!
        >
        > So Mark's signed up to play and teach this to people
        > at UGIII then - all day long.
        >
        > Actually, I think Mark might like it since it's along
        > the lines of For Sale.

        Although I own For Sale, I'm not a big fan. It serves it's purpose
        as a closer, but the blind bidding thing... yecho!

        Mark

        If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
        area, check out Unity Games!

        "Hey dad? ... wanna have a catch?"