Re: [Unity_Games] October Top 10 Games

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
      Craig wrote:

      > 9 - Hick Hack im Gackelwack: Another Essen game that made
      > for a great filler. If you like blind bidding games, you'll like this
      one.

      Mark will hate it! Hehheh... but it's cheap enough that I'm going to get a
      copy. And it sounds very light - just my speed!

      dber@...
    • Craig Massey
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
        --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:

        > Mark will hate it! Hehheh... but it's cheap enough
        > that I'm going to get a
        > copy. And it sounds very light - just my speed!

        So Mark's signed up to play and teach this to people
        at UGIII then - all day long.

        Actually, I think Mark might like it since it's along
        the lines of For Sale.

        =====
        Craig W. Massey
        cwmassey@...

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • Mark Edwards
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
          Craig Massey wrote:

          > --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Mark will hate it! Hehheh... but it's cheap enough
          > > that I'm going to get a
          > > copy. And it sounds very light - just my speed!
          >
          > So Mark's signed up to play and teach this to people
          > at UGIII then - all day long.
          >
          > Actually, I think Mark might like it since it's along
          > the lines of For Sale.

          Although I own For Sale, I'm not a big fan. It serves it's purpose
          as a closer, but the blind bidding thing... yecho!

          Mark

          If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
          area, check out Unity Games!

          "Hey dad? ... wanna have a catch?"