South Shore Gamers - NOT THIS WEEK!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Just to be sure people know - there is no SSG this week (they are having
      their annual bazaar in the hall where we play). I'll hopefully be gaming
      with a few friends so it will be like mini-SSG!

      And I'm glad to hear there are a couple Saturday game events taking place -
      I hope everyone finds ample opportunity to game on Saturday!

      There is also no SSG the next Saturday - since that's for Unity Games III.
      Will see almost everybody there!

      dber@...