Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - MVGA session - Open to All

  • Walter H. Hunt
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 1 6:41 AM
      Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > MVGA session - Open to All
      >
      > Date: Thursday, November 1, 2001

      I will be at MVGA for the first time in a couple of weeks. I'd like to play
      something _other_ than Sternenfahrer, and will have the tub o'games on hand.

      If anyone has a request, let me know.

      Walter, wirelessly.
    • Walter H. Hunt
      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 21 7:48 PM
        No no, bad autoposter :-)

        No MVGA this week.

        Walter.
      • Walter Hunt
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 10, 2002

          > MVGA session - Open to All
          >
          > Date: Thursday, April 11, 2002
          > Time: 7:00PM - 10:45PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
          >
          > Merrimack Valley Gamers Assoc. sessions at the Masonic Hall in
          > Holliston. See the doc file in the files area for directions.
          >
          > And contact Walter Hunt with questions.

          As Scott mentioned, he'll be at MVGA this week, presumably with a bunch
          o'games for various people. Feel free to stop by; I'm looking forward to
          playing Puerto Rico and Industrial Waste, if time permits.

          See you tomorrow!

          Walter.
        • Walter Hunt
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 11, 2002
            MVGA will be in the card room upstairs until 9 PM, as there is a Masonic
            function in the dining hall.

            Walter.
          • Walter H. Hunt
            Message 5 of 25 , Nov 27 4:39 PM
              Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
              >
              >MVGA session - Open to All
              >
              >Date: Thursday, November 28, 2002
              >Time: 7:00PM - 10:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)
              >
              >Merrimack Valley Gamers Assoc. sessions at the Masonic Hall in
              >Holliston. See the doc file in the files area for directions.
              >
              >And contact Walter Hunt with questions.

              MVGA will not meet this week due to the Thanksgiving holiday.

              Walter.
            • Walter H. Hunt
              Message 6 of 25 , Dec 11, 2002
                Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
                >
                >MVGA session - Open to All
                >
                >Date: Thursday, December 12, 2002
                >Time: 7:00PM - 10:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

                Definitely happening. I have a passel o' new stuff courtesy of Scott
                Henshaw, and look forward to trying some of it out.

                Walter.
                Message 7 of 25 , Dec 12, 2002
                  Walter wrote:

                  > Definitely happening. I have a passel o' new stuff
                  > courtesy of Scott Henshaw, and look forward to
                  > trying some of it out.

                  New stuff? You Walter? That's so... so... glitterati! :)

                  I've not caught up on the new stuff from Essen yet. Heck, I'm still behind
                  from the Nuremberg stuff earlier in the year! I did get in a 4P partnership
                  game of Canal Grande (Alan and Aaron's new card game) which was very well
                  received. A few plays of Carcassonne H&G and I continue to like it. On a
                  separate note, Richard and I managed to be bested in the finals of a
                  Crokinole Tournament this past Saturday by UGers Aaron and Richard H. A bit
                  of a wacky month, but enjoying the mix of games and gamers!

                  daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
                  http://www.unitygames.org (E pluribus Unity - Eastern MA gaming)
                • Walter H. Hunt
                  Message 8 of 25 , Dec 25, 2002
                    Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                    >MVGA session - Open to All
                    >
                    >Date: Thursday, December 26, 2002
                    >Time: 7:00PM - 10:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)
                    >
                    >Merrimack Valley Gamers Assoc. sessions at the Masonic Hall in
                    >Holliston. See the doc file in the files area for directions.

                    MVGA _will_ meet tomorrow night. Looks like the storm will be over by
                    then, so feel free to come down. We have some new stuff to try out - I'd
                    still like to play Wallenstein again, for example.

                    Hope to see you there.

                    Walter.
                  • Walter H. Hunt
                    Message 9 of 25 , Jan 1, 2003
                      Silverton is planned for tomorrow evening, if anyone is interested.

                      Walter.
                    • redhill459@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 25 , Apr 17, 2003
                        Walter, When are you going to change the name of the Gaming Association to
                        Charles River Valley? Since Holliston isn't in the Merrimack Valley. As the
                        song says " I love that dirty water" Franklin Bill

                      • Walter H. Hunt
                        Message 11 of 25 , Apr 30, 2003
                          Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                          >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
                          >
                          >MVGA session - Open to All
                          >
                          >Date: Thursday, May 1, 2003
                          >Time: 7:00PM - 10:45PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
                          >
                          >Merrimack Valley Gamers Assoc. sessions at the Masonic Hall in
                          >Holliston. See the doc file in the files area for directions.
                          >
                          >And contact Walter Hunt with questions.

                          We're expecting a visit from Bruce Whitehill and Jim Doherty tomorrow
                          night - should be a good group. I'll have some new stuff from Gathering
                          of Friends - Amun Re, Bean Trader, my own copy of Age of Steam.

                          Walter.

                        • Keith M. Sandler
                          Message 12 of 25 , Dec 11, 2003
                            Hello all. Long time lurker, first-time poster. I'm a gamer in Framingham
                            (wrong side of Rt. 9, right side of the tracks) and have recently found that I
                            can't get together with my usual gaming friends enough to calm the
                            gaming monkey on my back (let's call him "Eugene").

                            I was hoping to pop in at MVGA tonight if you have room for one more.

                            Anything special I should know?

                            --kMs (Keith)
                            --
                            Keith M. Sandler
                            darkson@...

                            "They'll call it chance or luck, or call it Fate,
                            The cards and starts that tumble as they will."
                            --Neil Gaiman, Smoke and Mirrors
                          • redhill459@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 25 , Jan 1, 2004
                              Eric, I can be there at 6pm In Hollaston Jan 1. See You then . Bill B

                            • redhill459@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 25 , Aug 19, 2004
                                Will there be gaming tonight at MVGA or has everyone gone to GenCon? Bill B

                              • brosiuse
                                Message 15 of 25 , Aug 19, 2004
                                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, redhill459@a... wrote:
                                  > Will there be gaming tonight at MVGA or has everyone gone to
                                  > GenCon? Bill B

                                  I'll be there

                                  Eric
                                • redhill459@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Aug 20, 2004
                                    Eric, Your reply did not show up on my email mailbox until late thursday, too
                                    late for me to go, I would have gone if I knew someone was going to be there.
                                    Bill

                                  • brosiuse
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Aug 20, 2004
                                      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, redhill459@a... wrote:
                                      > Eric, Your reply did not show up on my email mailbox until late
                                      > thursday, too late for me to go, I would have gone if I knew
                                      > someone was going to be there.
                                      > Bill

                                      Sorry you weren't there. We had 7 and you would have made 8.

                                      We also played Union Pacific, and because you weren't there, Evan won.

                                      8-)

                                      Eric