Re: October Top 10 Games

  • navtges@meditech.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hopefully the last time comparing jake's and richard's stacks is
      actually on-topic...
      Nick

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
        Craig wrote:

        > 9 - Hick Hack im Gackelwack: Another Essen game that made
        > for a great filler. If you like blind bidding games, you'll like this
        one.

        Mark will hate it! Hehheh... but it's cheap enough that I'm going to get a
        copy. And it sounds very light - just my speed!

        dber@...
      • Craig Massey
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
          --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:

          > Mark will hate it! Hehheh... but it's cheap enough
          > that I'm going to get a
          > copy. And it sounds very light - just my speed!

          So Mark's signed up to play and teach this to people
          at UGIII then - all day long.

          Actually, I think Mark might like it since it's along
          the lines of For Sale.

          =====
          Craig W. Massey
          cwmassey@...

          http://personals.yahoo.com
        • Mark Edwards
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
            Craig Massey wrote:

            > --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Mark will hate it! Hehheh... but it's cheap enough
            > > that I'm going to get a
            > > copy. And it sounds very light - just my speed!
            >
            > So Mark's signed up to play and teach this to people
            > at UGIII then - all day long.
            >
            > Actually, I think Mark might like it since it's along
            > the lines of For Sale.

            Although I own For Sale, I'm not a big fan. It serves it's purpose
            as a closer, but the blind bidding thing... yecho!

            Mark

            If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
            area, check out Unity Games!

            "Hey dad? ... wanna have a catch?"