Re:Games I'd like to play at UG III

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      Just to stimulate discussions and to try to generate interest in
      games I want to play, I'll throw out some names.

      Krieg und Frieden (Craig will be bringing it and wants to play !)
      Veratter (I think this is a nice, quick and some what vicious game)
      Cosmic Encounter (6 player please!)
      Chinatown
      New & Improved Spiel & Deal, Variant#2 (KK&K will due as a substitute)
      La Citta or Die Handler as my meat for the day.
      Nur Peanuts!

      But will end up playing what is available when I am ;-)

      Unity Games III only 10 days away!!!!!!!!

      ScottH.