Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 613

  • Andy Latto
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001
      Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:31:55 -0000
      From: "Craig Massey" <cwmassey@...>
      Subject: Re: Meaty Games

      Scott,

      I'd recommend out of these three Die Macher first, Die Handler second
      and K&F third. I'll make sure to pack K&F and Die Handler for UGIII.
      I'd really love to get in a game of K&F.

      I've never played K&F, but would love to give it a try at UGIII. Is
      it the sort of game I should read the rules of first? (People
      vary on how complex a game needs to be before they want
      to read the rules first, so for calibration purposes, I would
      have no problem jumping into Die Haendler with just a teach-before-game,
      but would rather have read the rules the day before I jumped into
      Die Maecher.

      I saw that Matt mentioned Giganten as a possibility, but the
      description didn't grab you. I've played it once with Andrew and
      Alison and liked it quite a bit. It's worth a try.

      This is another game I'd like to try. If you have it, could you
      bring it to UGIII, even if you aren't interested in playing it there
      yourself?

      Thanks,

      Andy