Re: [Unity_Games] ((OT))

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      --- AlanRMoon@... wrote:
      > Craig, you may be right. We probably all did miss
      > Dave judging by today's
      > posts, even though Dave isn't taking much part. What
      > did Reggie Jackson call
      > himself, "the straw that stirs the drink"?

      It was also said of Reggie Jackson that there wasn't
      enough mustard to cover that hot dog (Richard and Alan
      I'm sure can run the wrong way this comment).

      > I've
      > taken care of the standard
      > Richard Spoonts joke (after Richard took care of the
      > standard Rapp joke).
      > Now, if you and Mark would have a little skirmish
      > with Walter, Dave will feel
      > right at home.

      I'll let Mark or Walter fire the first shot. Or maybe
      Walter will try to be funny again HA!

      Dave, welcome back - looks like we're going to keep
      you busy this month!
      Craig

      =====
      Craig W. Massey