Re: [Unity_Games] Weekend Gaming - Billabong, Capitol, El Grande

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      --- Craig Massey <cwmassey@...> wrote:
      > El Grande - Dave R., Matt H., Dan C., Richard and
      > Craig: I'm not sure
      > I've played a game with a group that had the
      > potential to trash talk,
      > make smart ass comments and generally give the other
      > players a really
      > hard time as much as this group. The only other
      > "smart ass" gamers
      > missing were Alan and Mark.

      What a hoot this game was! The high--or low--point
      occurred when Rapp put his newly found penis in the
      Castillo. And that's all I'm saying...

      Richard

      http://phone.yahoo.com
    • David Rapp
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        > What a hoot this game was! The high--or low--point
        > occurred when Rapp put his newly found penis in the
        > Castillo. And that's all I'm saying...

        Yum yum. Did you notice how the caballeros were holding it aloft when we
        lifted the Castillo? Unleashed, triumphant, these are the words that come
        to mind. El Grande indeed!

      • AlanRMoon@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001

          <<