[OT] Baby Notice

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hello everybody.

      She arrived at 10:19 Saturday morning.
      Her name is Jasper Renae McCaig.
      7 pounds 12 ounces 20 inches long
      She's all natural. LaJean delivered without medication
      Labor was 9 hours with only 20 minutes of pushing.

      I loaded a couple pictures to the photos section

      Ben
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Congrats Ben and LaJean!

        --
        Mark Edwards
        dangermouse@...

        If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
        area, check out Unity Games!