someone sign up campbell

  • Constantine von Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Scottish hoteliers and restauranteurs are to be given classes in how to be
      nice to customers.
      The aim is to shrug-off the country's reputation for making visitors feel
      unwelcome.
      VisitScotland introduced the project after Prince William was turned away
      from a hotel in the Trossachs recently because the kitchen was closed.
      Philip Riddle, chief executive told The Daily Telegraph: "We need to bring
      about a culture change.
      "There are those who see being helpful, friendly and responsive to people's
      needs as being the equivalent of forelock tugging."

    • Campbell MacInnes
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Well, c'mon... It was Prince William! Any Scotsman worth his ballgown
        would turn HIM away, kithcen closed or no!

        --Campbell