Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Atlantic Star

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2001
      "Walter H. Hunt" wrote:

      > Showmanager is out of print, of course, so if Atlantic Star is
      > essentially
      > the same game, it'll be of interest to those of us who can't find a
      > copy of Showmanager for love or money.

      Actually I've found ShowManager a few times fairly easily. In fact
      I've got a cheap copy coming from Germany, hopefully arriving in the
      next couple of weeks, that I plan to put up on the UG III prize table.
      I suspect that Atlantic Star is basically the same game with retheming
      the only change. If so, I'd hunt down a copy of ShowManager before it
      really does get scarce and expensive.

      > Now if someone would just republish Basari . . .

      You'll have to get that one at the GoF prize table.

      Mark

      --
      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
      area, check out Unity Games!

    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2001
        I recall seeing a couple of copies of Basari for sale
        on BoardGameGeek. I, of course, am not interested in
        obtaining this overrated game. :-)

        Richard

        http://phone.yahoo.com