CANCELLING: Gaming@my house on Sat 9/29!

  • Constantine von Hoffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      Due to underwhelming demand there will be no gaming at my house tomorrow
      night.

      Constantine

      "Bluto's right, psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these
      bastards. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons, but that could
      take years, and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have
      to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really
      futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."