Traders oG, was Re: [Unity_Games] SR: BLAH restarts

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      Matthew G, on my comment on owner markers:
      >The owner markers did prove to be a reasonably good investment... they're more useful when placed earlier<

      And for much the same reason, they're more useful when the game is played to its full length, and when the marketplace is never the start location. So our game of yesterday evening may well lead to underestimate of their power.

      Having said that, I am not claiming that owner markers are "the way to win" in Traders. My impression of the game is that there are many routes to victory, all of which will continue to elude me.

      Andrew.