Re: [Unity_Games] Game store tour

  • Matthew Gray
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2001
      > I can guess that the Game Keeper in Salem is at the Rockingham Mall, but
      > where are the other 2 located?

      I found them all using the Board Game Store Database (which I wrote,
      and the net at large populated) at
      http://boardgamestuff.com:8000/cgi-bin/gamestore.pl/

      The GameKeeper was at the Rockingham Mall, second level.

      The Game Castle was at the Crossroads Mall (a strip mall, not an
      indoor mall) in Londonberry.

      The Game Castle
      123 Nashua Rd #9
      Londonderry, NH 03053

      The Name of the Game is in "Schoolhouse Square" between Burger King
      and Circuit City, across from the Pier 1 and book store (Barnes &
      Noble, I think).

      The Name of the Game
      228 Daniel Webster Highway #5
      Nashua, NH 03060