Re: [Unity_Games] OPEN SEASON

  • AlanRMoon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 22, 2001
      In a message dated 9/22/01 11:12:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dber@...
      writes:

      << And you get to marry Jenn.

      There it is! I knew I forgot something. I better get dressed.

      >>I have just returned from Dave's and Jenn's wedding. I just wanted to say
      that IT'S OPEN SEASON HERE ON UNITY. For the next week US INMATES ARE RUNNING
      THE ASYLUM. That is all.
    • Walter H. Hunt
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 22, 2001
        AlanRMoon@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 9/22/01 11:12:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dber@...
        > writes:
        >
        > << And you get to marry Jenn.
        >
        > There it is! I knew I forgot something. I better get dressed.
        >
        > >>I have just returned from Dave's and Jenn's wedding. I just wanted to say
        > that IT'S OPEN SEASON HERE ON UNITY. For the next week US INMATES ARE RUNNING
        > THE ASYLUM. That is all.

        As if anyone will notice.

        Walter.
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 22, 2001
          >> Alan Moon wrote:
          >> I have just returned from Dave's and Jenn's wedding. I just wanted to say
          >> that IT'S OPEN SEASON HERE ON UNITY. For the next week
          >> US INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM. That is all.

          I'll still be keeping tabs :-)

          Walter wrote:
          > As if anyone will notice.

          Now _that's_ funny!

          Thanks to all the well-wishers - both here and in private emails (and in
          person). I haven't quite been myself lately. I've been Campbell. But I
          hope to get back to my old self soon!

          dber@...
        • Alison Hansel
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 22, 2001
            >> AlanRMoon@a... wrote:
            >
            > > that IT'S OPEN SEASON HERE ON UNITY. For the next week US INMATES
            ARE RUNNING
            > > THE ASYLUM. That is all.

            > As if anyone will notice.
            >
            > Walter.

            Ooooohhhh! Walter 1, inmates 0!

            --Alison
          • AlanRMoon@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 22, 2001
              In a message dated 9/22/01 8:54:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dber@...
              writes:

              <<
              I'll still be keeping tabs :-)

              Thanks to all the well-wishers - both here and in private emails (and in
              person). I haven't quite been myself lately. I've been Campbell. But I
              hope to get back to my old self soon!

              >>Dave, it's your wedding night and you are posting on Unity?! Unbelievable.
              Are you sure you don't need me to come down and help with anything?
            • Walter H. Hunt
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 22, 2001

                Dave Bernazzani wrote:

                > Now _that's_ funny!

                OK, so I'm up 2-0. Your serve, Señor Moon.

                :-)

                Walter.
              • Campbell MacInnes
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 22, 2001

                • rombill@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 23, 2001
                    --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Campbell MacInnes" <sennicam@d...> wrote:

                    > Unbelievable.
                    > > Are you sure you don't need me to come down and help with
                    anything?

                    At your age, it may be wishful thinking.

                    Bill
                  • Craig Massey
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 23, 2001
                      --- "Walter H. Hunt" <hotc@...> wrote:
                      > Dave Bernazzani wrote:
                      >

                      > > Now _that's_ funny!
                      >
                      > OK, so I'm up 2-0. Your serve, Se�or Moon.

                      You better build up a big lead Walter - I'd hate to
                      see you get lapped. Mark and I have yet to post and
                      that's when the scores will really rack up. ;-)

                      Craig - king of the inmates

                      =====
                      Craig W. Massey
                      cwmassey@...

                    • Walter H. Hunt
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 23, 2001
                        Craig Massey wrote:

                        > --- "Walter H. Hunt" <hotc@...> wrote:
                        > > Dave Bernazzani wrote:
                        > >

                        > > > Now _that's_ funny!
                        > >
                        > > OK, so I'm up 2-0. Your serve, Señor Moon.
                        >
                        > You better build up a big lead Walter - I'd hate to
                        > see you get lapped. Mark and I have yet to post and
                        > that's when the scores will really rack up. ;-)
                        >
                        > Craig - king of the inmates

                        Yeah, especially Mark. He takes marriage so seriously he can't stop makin' babies :-) At
                        least I made Alison do a spit take.

                        Walter.