Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Game called Gobblet

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2001
      Gobblet does not feel at all like Quarto, except in
      the fact that both games are won by getting four in a
      row. The "gimmick" in Gobblet is that a piece can be
      used to cover up another piece while the basic
      "gimmick" in Quarto is that a player chooses his
      opponent's playing piece. I think that Quarto is a
      much deeper (and more elegant) game.

      Richard

      http://im.yahoo.com