BRAND NEW GAME STORE IN RHODE ISLAND!!!

  • kjalette@metlife.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      I just wanted to let you all know that there is a brand new game
      store in Rhode Island! Galaxy Games has arrived!!! You will find a
      unique variety of strategy, adventure and educational board, card and
      role playing games for people of all ages! If you are looking for
      something in particular and it is not in stock, Galaxy will order it
      for you.

      Galaxy Games is open Wednesday through Sunday and is located in the
      Airport Plaza, 1800 Post Road in Warwick, RI. For more information,
      please call (401) 921-1299.

      PS: There is a Warlords CCG Tournament scheduled for Sunday,
      September 9th at 2pm if anyone is interested. There is no fee to
      enter!