UGIII

  • elkind_rob@emc.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2001
      How do people feel about setting up some sort of cronkinole tournament at
      UGIII? Since I'll have my new board by then (actually I hope to have it by
      Sat) we should have enough boards to set up a multi session tournament. Do
      you think it would be better as teams or we could do a round robin where
      your teammate changes and the winner is calculated by a total individual
      score.

      -Rob "already flexing my flicking finger"