SW - Queen's Gambit [was Weekend Gaming]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      Alan wrote:
      >> Queen's Gambit snip
      >>No, I think the Dark Side will win the majorities of times.
      >>Might even have to modify the rules to make it easier for
      >>Annakin to get his Starfighter through.
      >>Of course, a lot depends on the outcome of the Jedi Battle too.

      Oh right! Sorry, I misremembered your very minor quibble with the game (as
      I know you also like it). I agree, it seemed awfully hard for Anakin to get
      through - in our game Senator Pal... er... Dave kept slapping down those
      extra starfighter cards that I had to work through and it was a pain. In
      retrospect, maybe I should have tried to advance Anakin's ship much faster
      before too many of those cards could come out. I was concentrating on the
      Naboo battle to get extra cards which didn't help me in this case.

      But I don't mind if it's a little harder for the Rebel forces ... seems more
      in tune with the film!

      dber@...