Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - GSG: Mark's house

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
      No GSG this week as I've got a Labor Day family lobster bake to
      host. I thought about doing lobster bake, steamers, fish, hot dogs and
      games mixed together, but even *I* have limits! ;-)

      Mark

      Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > GSG: Mark's house
      >
      > Date: Monday, September 3, 2001
      > Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
      >
      > Open gaming at Mark's in South Attleboro.
      >
      > All are welcome! If you're interested drop me an email and
      > I'll send you details.

      > UNITY GAMES III is Nov 10, 2001! http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug3/ug3.htm

      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
      area, check out Unity Games!