Gaming On Monday/Diplomacy

  • Constantine von Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 7:40 PM
      the site of Monday's Diplomacy game has been moved from Matt's place in
      Plymouth to my place in Brighton (I had support from the Austrian-Hungarian
      and Scottish empires). starting time is 10 am unless people want it later.
      we've got 5 at last count so there's room for 2 more if anyone wants to
      play. plenty of parking on street.

      Directions:

      I live at 50 Dighton St. in Brighton Center.

      By Mass transit:

      By Bus: Take the 86 bus from Harvard Square or the 56 bus from Kenmore
      Square to Market Street/Chestnut Hill Ave in Brighton Center. Walk up the
      hill on Chestnut Hill Ave. Dighton Street is first street on your right,
      we're the first driveway on the left. It's a white house is all the way in
      back.

      By T: Take the Boston College edition of the Green Line to Chestnut Hill
      Ave. Walk up over the hill about 1/2 mile, past a fire station on your
      right and a court house. Dighton Street is diagonally across the street
      from the court house. We're the first driveway on the left. House is all
      the way in back.

      By Car:

      From Cambridge and Somerville: Take Mem Drive to Soldiers Field Road, get
      off at Brighton exit. Go straight-ish off the ramp up a hill and over a
      bridge and up another long hill. You are now on Market Street. Stay
      onMarket Street until it crosses Washington St and becomes Chestnut Hill
      Ave. (There's a Kablooms flower shop on the left hand corner and Mirror
      Cafe on the right hand corner). Dighton Street is first street on your
      right, we're the first driveway on the left. It's a white house is all the
      way in back. Lots of parking on the street.

      From out of town:

      Rt 128 to the Pike. Get off at exit 17 and follow signs to Brighton. This
      will put you on Washington Street. Follow Washington for about a mile to a
      mile and a half, through Oak Square and up a small hill, past a CVS on your
      left. The next set of lights after the CVS is Chestnut Hill Ave. Take a
      right there. Dighton Street is first street on your right, we're the first
      driveway on the left. It's a white house is all the way in back. Lots of
      parking on the street.

      If you're coming from somewhere else or if these directions make no sense,
      drop me a line.

      Constantine
      617 562-8642

    • Matthew Horn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 10:48 AM
        sounds good. the only thing I would recommend is that those who are playing
        read the rules beforehand and bring a pad ofpaper and a pen.

        foodwise, I'll be bringing some Tzaziki and bread, plus some veggies and
        likely soda.

[...]

        From Cambridge and Somerville: Take Mem Drive to Soldiers Field Road,
        get
        off at Brighton exit. Go straight-ish off the ramp up a hill and over a
        bridge and up another long hill. You are now on Market Street. Stay
        onMarket Street until it crosses Washington St and becomes Chestnut Hill

        Ave. (There's a Kablooms flower shop on the left hand corner and Mirror
        Cafe on the right hand corner). Dighton Street is first street on your
        right, we're the first driveway on the left. It's a white house is all
        the
        way in back. Lots of parking on the street.

        From out of town:

        Rt 128 to the Pike. Get off at exit 17 and follow signs to Brighton.
        This
        will put you on Washington Street. Follow Washington for about a mile to
        mile and a half, through Oak Square and up a small hill, past a CVS on
        your
        left. The next set of lights after the CVS is Chestnut Hill Ave. Take a
        right there. Dighton Street is first street on your right, we're the
        first
        driveway on the left. It's a white house is all the way in back. Lots of

        parking on the street.

        If you're coming from somewhere else or if these directions make no
        sense,
        drop me a line.

        Constantine
        617 562-8642

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/4.gif>
        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/1.jpg>
        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/orgline.gif>
        You can, too! Start here...
        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/clear.gif>
        Height:
        3 4 5 6 7 8 ft 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/clear.gif>
        Weight:
        lbs. kg.

        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/clear.gif>
        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/di/dietsmart/3.gif>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=210544.1579876.3135161.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=1705052896:HM/A=776683/rand=942413648>

        UNITY GAMES III is Nov 10, 2001! http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug3/ug3.htm
        <http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug3/ug3.htm>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .