Reminder - South Shore Gamers

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 1, 2001

      South Shore Gamers

      Date: Saturday, September 1, 2001
      Time: 6:00PM - 12:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      South Shore Gamers - Open gaming at St. John's hall! While the
      event is open, I request that you contact dber@... if you
      are thinking about attending...
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 18, 2002
        Constantine von Hoffman <c@...> wrote:

        >bad bad autoposter! no gaming in dedham this week.

        Correct - no SSG this week...

        The strange thing is that it's not on the calendar... Not
        whatsoever... So where these autoposts are coming from beats me!
        I guess he/she (the autoposter) is really looking for some SSG
        gaming this weekend. Well, who can blame him/her :)

        dber@...