Re: Spielfest 2001

  • Campbell MacInnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
      This sounds cool, wish I could make it.

      As a former New Yorker (and occasional visitor to Neutral Ground), I
      can warn that the neighbourhood is relatively safe (for NYC anyway)
      and the hall there can (from my memory) hold approximately 100 people
      or so, with some cramping (unless they've moved, of course, then I
      have no clue).

      They also had a little computer lab when I was there where you could
      play network games, if so-inclined (for a fee).

      The one caveat is that unless they've closed the place off, there is
      also a steady stream of evil, evil magic players going in and out
      (heh).

      --Campbell