Elfenland Computer Game

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      Alan sent this to me and asked me to post it (since it had an attachment
      which I had to store on the UG main files page):

      The Elfenland PC-Games will including 3 kind of Elfenland games:

      1. Elfenland (will be like the german board version of Elfenland)
      2. Elfengold (will be Elfenland + Elfengold - just like the Original
      Elfenroads-board game)
      3. Elfenwelt (this will be a little bit like a roleplaying game which uses
      the Elfenland-World. Means: You have to choose an Elf-character (there are
      6) and than travel through the Elfenland. There will be ambushes (There are
      40 different fantasy charakters) and incidents (like a fairy tale who will
      help you to reach the next city in one move, or something like that)

      A picture is at:

      dber@...